- 4:44 pm Monday, April 24th, 2017 by fingers13
- 4:41 pm Thursday, April 13th, 2017 by fingers13
- 4:01 pm Tuesday, April 11th, 2017 by fingers13
Rikki has been rocking some 30 years now and has seen it all including his fight with stage 4 oral cancer. After success with immunotherapy he wants to give back so he is creating a vehicle called “From the Saddle” to do that.
“From The Saddle” has him traveling on this current tour via 2 wheels and taking pictures and video from a bikers perspective. His hope is that he and his Ducati will produce a sell-able entity with proceeds to help others needing immunotherapy.
Listen in and get ready for Poison to hit the stage with Tesla and Def Leppard on [More]
- 3:15 pm Friday, April 7th, 2017 by fingers13
- 2:48 pm Thursday, March 23rd, 2017 by fingers13
- 5:49 pm Tuesday, March 21st, 2017 by fingers13
- 4:08 pm Tuesday, March 21st, 2017 by fingers13
- 3:47 pm Tuesday, March 21st, 2017 by fingers13
- 5:28 pm Thursday, March 16th, 2017 by fingers13
This was such a fun event for a great cause last year I decided to host it again. So please join me Sunday May 7th for an afternoon of fun, food and rocking for a great cause as 6 bands comprised of doctors, nurses and medical staff compete in a battle of the bands, while raising money for Stony Brook Cancer Center Bone Marrow Transplant unit. Click this link for tickets and info. – Fingers
Watch Video for band order
- 4:14 pm Monday, March 13th, 2017 by fingers13